Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Lover

I have been praying a lot lately about where the Lord is on my relationships. I have been praying in my future husband hoping that he is close. A few weeks ago I was praying about it and I felt the Lord say, "Patricia, become a lover of me and I will bring you your lover." Well if you are anything like me, it is a weird concept to be a lover of the Lord, but then I was like, "Patricia you moron that is what you are here to do." Therefore, I have worked on being a lover of the Lord first. I have still been praying about my relationships and feel my heart being turned toward someone. There are a ton of various aspects that will play a roll in this if it is to turn into something. If you are a woman you know that you have been playing wedding, house, and life since you were born, it is in our nature. I have really had to reign in my feelings because the circumstances are very interesting and prayer just seems to be the natural most obvious choice in this situation. I want so badly to be pursued and I want so badly to be someones treasure to win. That is my prayer. That if he is the one, he will initiate it, pursue me, and win my heart. (He won't have to work too hard ;D) But I want that because it is in my nature. I want a man who wants me. So just pray for my man please.

-P

No comments: