Wednesday, October 21, 2009

REAL CHANGE:

What can wash away our sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make us whole again? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Oh precious is the flow, that makes us white as snow.
No other fount I know. Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

I plead your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God end abortion. Send revival to America.

When the victors when they come, when the forts at folly fall, find my body near the wall. Build up a wall, lay a seige against it, set your face toward it and it will be beseiged.

Nothing in our nation will change until we change. We need to seek God about the decisions of our nation and the position that our President is sending us to.

Tomorrow: I start to change myself in order to be a vessel of change from the King. Pray for change of God's standards not the worlds.

No comments: